Monday, May 30, 2011

Post 3: The Dark Angel Concept


The bike was very pretty in lime green, too pretty really, not really my look, and I didn't like the typical square 1970's headlight and short exhaust pipes. The headlight fell apart on the first run anyhow.
While the bike was in the shop getting checked and tuned up, I worked up a matte black and gold bike concept in Photoshop, and looked for reasonably priced parts and accessories . The bike will actually be named SM for "Spiritus Michaelis, in homage to my uncle Michel.
I would like to fit a disk brake on the front wheel for safety and stopping power, using a bracket matching the front suspension horizontal arm:


I want to use an old 1949 Cadillac solid brass hood ornament on the gas cap, and use a gold chain:



I ordered billet and black rubber striped pointed handles, twin 24" megaphone mufflers, and two Arlen Ness black flame mirrors:





No comments:

Post a Comment