Friday, July 15, 2011

Post 16: What Next?

Well, this bike is basically a blank canvas, and I am already thinking of customizing it. I first thought of simply doing a chartreuse detail job on the tank, but the Photoshop mock up didn't quite please me:


I searched the Internet, and actually found very few "zapped up" Vegas. It'a good looking bike and most people seem to leave them alone. I did find a really nice very metallic orange one with the black frame, which I am tempted to emulate:


I also found a white one with cut pipes and a nicely chopped rear end with the fender attached to the fork:



I might consider to do that next year after my friend Jacky comes to ride with his girl friend, as it will prohibit mounting the passenger seat.

An then of course, for later, there is ultimately the inspiration of the fabulous Victory Core Concept bike:







No comments:

Post a Comment